MY JOURNEY AT BITS PILANI - GOA CAMPUS

MY FIRST DAY AT BITS PILANI K.K. BIRLA GOA CAMPUS 

With many dreams and aspirations in my mind, I started my journey and took a flight to the college of my dreams "BITS Pilani"- K.K. Birla Goa Campus. So here I will describe how my first day went . 
main entrance 

B-Dome
 
 FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH B-DOME
Bits Pilani is just 15 min away from the airport. I came to the campus with my father and was mesmerized by its beauty (although I have seen its pictures way many times before reaching the campus). So I first went to the iconic B-Dome which was the main academic building of the campus. After asking few people I  was finally able to locate the room where the lady professor would give me my allotment slip. Then I straight went to my hostel (all this time me and my father carrying luggage with us and yes it was quite heavy.) and then I was finally allotted my room. Then with my father I purchased all the essential stuff (like mattress,bucket,etc.)

SENIOR - JUNIOR INTERACTION
IN 
 In our college seniors organised various events to introduce us to their socities,departments , clubs and all the fun. They introduced us to some popular slangs such as LITE , FAFA , GHOT (Rest I will leave for u to explore:)).I was so happy and excited after interacting with my seniors.
Ohh wait..... I forgot to mention about the Mentor- Mentee Programme (PMP) basicaly they will the first set of people you will meet on campus.
One of the person from your senior batch will be your mentor and he will introduce you to the college culture, and basically become a friend who will guide you throughout (I was lucky to have a great mentor , THANK YOU MENTOR :)) 
Then the Mafia Night, this was indeed the best part of the day, mafia night is basically a game which our seniors had organised for us. Trust me on this, it was much fun.

Well that's how my first day ended at the institute after the mafia night I went to my room with my roommate and had some chit-chat in our corridor and slept all excited for the next day.







  

Comments